If are you looking for a Job in the Punjab IT Board you have come to the correct page. Here, you can find the complete details of government jobs at the Punjab IT Board. This job’s last date to apply is September 15, 2023.
Punjab IT Board announced new Jobs for multiple posts. The minimum Education required for the Punjab IT Board is Intermediate with 2 years of experience. We collected these Job details through the Daily Jang Newspaper.
This Job can only apply to Punjab province candidates Males and Females can apply for this Job. The recruitment procedure for the Punjab IT Board will be purely based on merit.
|Posted Date||2 September 2023|
|Company||Punjab Information Technology Board – PITB|
|Required Education||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date||September 15, 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Join WhatsApp For Jobs Alert||Group|
Punjab IT Board has hired talented, experienced and knowledgeable people across Pujab with the best salaries. If you live in Punjab then you must apply for this Job. Below is the list of vacant Posts in the Punjab IT Board.
Also Check: Join Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs 2023.
- Additional Project Director
- Animation Specialist (Multiple Posts)
- Assistant Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Multiple Posts)
- B1 Developer
- Business Development Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Call Center Manager
- Data Entry Operator (Multiple Posts)
- Data Processing Assistant (Multiple Posts)
- Data Quality Engineer
- Database Administrator (Multiple Posts)
- District IT Coordinator (Multiple Posts)
- Divisional IT Supervisor (Multiple Posts)
- ETL Developer
- ICT Consultant
- Inventory Supervisor
- Joint Director
- Marketing Officer
- Mobile Developer
- Office Assistant
- Officer Receivable
- Principal Software Engineer
- Programme Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Programme Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Receptionist/Greeting Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Research Analyst
- Senior Database Administrator
- Senior Programme Manager (Multiple)
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Developer (Multiple Posts)
- Software Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sr. UX Administrator
- Trainer (Multiple Posts)
- UI/UX Developer
- Visual Artist (Multiple Posts)
Punjab IT Board Jobs AD
How to Apply for Punjab IT Board Jobs 2023?
If you are interested in this Job and you should apply for this Job. So read below the steps and apply now;
- First, you can visit the website of the Punjab IT Board Click Here.
- Then read and complete the details of Vacant Posts in PITB.
- Then click Apply Now and Apply it.
- This Job will have No TA/DA.
- You can apply for this Job on 15 September, 2023.