In Pakistan, Atlas Honda debuted the most current version of the energetic bicycle, the Honda CB 150F. Here you’ll see the Honda CB 150F Cost in Pakistan 2023. Numerous much appreciated the path bikes’ bona fide taste of enthusiastic riders.
It is more in vogue and engaging science of its sportier body shapes, energetic design, and Honda symbol. It gets a capable reinforcement battery that requires no support, a speedometer that looks like a car, and significant tail assurance with a scoop and Driven haze lights.
Price of a Honda CB 150F in Pakistan in 2023
The price of the Honda 150 2023 in Pakistan is Rs. 473,900, and the price for the silver version is Rs. There are three colors available for the new Honda CB 150f 2023.
Top Speed of a Honda CB 150F
Individuals are inquisitive about the 140 mph beat speed of the Honda CB 150F. Moreover, it is usually one of the most prominent bikes since it gives a comfortable ride even when traveling at beat speed. Besides, typically stronger than the Honda 125.
Honda CB 150F Fuel Economy
The mileage of the bike is the primary thing you see after you purchase an unused bicycle, hence usually the foremost pivotal talk. Those who are fascinated by the bike’s mileage ought to know that it is between 38 and 40 KM.
Features of the Honda CB 150F
These dazzlingly made bikes have the taking after-features:
- Self-Starting High-Performance System
- Effective tail protection
- Strong backup battery without maintenance
- Speedometer visibility typical of cars
- A chain guide system for safety
- An LED fog light with a dipper
- The RPM meter, fuel gauge, gear indicator, mileage meter, and outstanding ambient Illumination are all included with the Speed-o-meter.
- The fuel tank has sporty graphics.
- Neodymium Adhesive key
- Autonomous system
- Alloy rims with dye-cast aluminum Z section spokes.
- Brake disc up front
- Fashionable muffler exhaust
- An easy-to-maintain viscous air filter
Honda CB 150F Specifications
|Engine||4 stroke 149.1 cc SOHC Inherent Turbo air-cooled engine with Balancer|
|Bore & Stroke||57.3 x 57.8 mm|
|Transmission||Continuous 5-speed mash|
|Final Drive||Roller chain|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||2051 x 760 x 1085 mm|
|Ground Clearance||168 mm|
|Petrol Capacity||13.0 Liters|
|Wheel Base||1311 mm|
|Tyre at Front||80/100 – 18M/C (47P)|
|Tyre at Back||90/90 – 18M/C (51P)|
|Suspension at Front||Telescopic 107mm|
|Suspension at Back||Swingarm 91 mm|
|Dry Weight||124 kg|