Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan seeks applications from experienced professionals who are committed to filling the nearest jobs. Talented people looking for a job in CAA Pakistan should meet this page. We update all current and future job postings published by the PCAA. PCAA offers an attractive salary and an excellent work environment.
Candidates from all corners of the country are eligible to run the business as defined by the state/territory. The plan will only be made with reason and kindness.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) is a legislative body regulating the aviation industry in Pakistan. Since its inception in 1991, the PCAA’s mission has included ensuring the safety, consistency, and efficiency of domestic aviation.
The PCAA also advises on the development and cooperation of airport terminals across Pakistan. This includes exercises such as developing and maintaining the aerodrome framework and discussing equipment. In addition, the PCAA is responsible for communicating operating hours at aircraft terminals and planning the formation of aircraft on the ground and in flight.
Related Job: Pakistan Single Window PSW Jobs 2023 Online Apply.
|Posted Date||24 August 2023|
|Company||Pakistan Respectful Flying Specialist – PCAA|
|Last Date||September 3, 2023|
|Adress||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Gwadar Airport, Gwadar|
- Gender: Male and Female
- Age: 18-35
- Education: Matric
- Experience: Relevant experience in the related field is required
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates should create a web application at www.caapakistan.com.pk
- You can also apply by clicking the link below:
- Candidates are required to submit a qualifying CV with a photo, CNIC certificate, degree, certificate, and record of performance.
- The Candidate was asked to provide revisions and all information.
- The last date to apply is September 3, 2023.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Job AD
We hope this page can help you to provide the all information about the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Job. Share this Job with your friends and relatives.