The 2023 Honda Goldwing is Honda’s flagship cruiser. It shows excellence and comfort on long journeys. It includes innovative and industry-respected engines and equipment offered.
2023 Key features of Honda Goldwing include:
- Weight reduction
- Forward and reverse mode for easy handling
- Smooth transition DCT
- Seven-inch full-color TFT and LCD screen
Honda Goldwing top-speed
The Gold Wing is known for its accessible abilities. Get ready for an easy ride over the long vacation. 2023 Honda Gold Wing reaches 225 km/h. Thanks to the performance-oriented 1833cc liquid-cooled 4-cylinder 4-stroke engine.
It produces unlimited 124.7 hp at 5500 rpm and 125.4 lb.-ft of torque at 4500 rpm. Acceleration time from 0 to 60 mph is under 4 seconds and quarter mile time is almost 12 seconds.
Miles per gallon of Honda Gold Wing
2023 Honda Goldwing accelerates to approximately 42 mpg (14.87 km/l). Here are some of the key features that have helped Goldwing get to this point:
- Aluminum Barrel Cover
- Single Cam Cylinder
- 7 Speed Program DCT Transmission
Features of 2023 Honda Gold Wing:
Following are the features of the 2023 Honda Ggoldwing;
Performance of 2023 Honda Gold Wing
- Engine: Goldwing has an 1833cc six-cylinder engine that is over 13 pounds lighter than its predecessor. The DCT version is just over 8 lbs lighter.
- Aluminium casing: reduces weight, improves cooling, and reduces engine length. The sleeve has a very compact design due to the 73 mm hole line. This is also thanks to the short, high-powered crankshaft.
- Unicam barrel: A four-valve barrel head design with modified engine control and actuation. It also aids in weight loss. Gold Wing is also making noise with its widely used fuel.
- 7-Speed Programmable DCT Transmission: The 2023 model year has come a long way with the 7-Speed Programmable DCT. Provides faster, smoother gear changes. For cruising on the highway, a seven-speed overdrive would be a great addition.
- Fuel Efficiency: The lighter 2023 Goldwing is fuel efficient. The fuel economy increased by 22 per cent compared to the previous generation. The ‘Economy’ drive mode further improves fuel efficiency.
- Travel Mode: One of the most important modes for travellers and those experiencing stress. All DCT models of Gold Wing are equipped with “travel”. This allows the bike to move forward or backward at a controlled speed.
Handling of 2023 Honda Gold Wing
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension: Double wishbone front suspension manufactured by Honda. Position of the Passenger This increases comfort and grip.
- Anti-Lock Brakes: Anti-lock brakes provide control to prevent deviations from the road and pavement.
- Rides: Choose from four ride types: Business, Touring, Wear and Rain.
- Lightweight Full Power: The 2023 model is 90 pounds lighter than the previous model. The reduced weight increases the ride on the racetrack by miles.
Electronic of 2023 Honda Gold Wing
- Advanced Gauges: The advanced metering system provides comprehensive information on:
- Cruise Control Speed
- Engine Speed
- Engine Temperature
- Oil Level
- Ride mode
- Heater level
- Vehicle speed
- HomeLink: All options allow integration with home devices. The special parking space on the console of the bike can be opened.
- Tire Weight Monitoring System (TPMS): Gives a warning when the tire weight is too high. In Visit models, it shows the front and rear tire weights on the display in PSI.
- NAVI: 7-inch full-color TFT LCD screen for classrooms and directions. Equipped with a gyro compass for cave navigation.
- Audio: People can listen to music and make phone calls through Bluetooth headset. Some of the highlights include:
- USB Connector
- Separate Travel Audio Control Switch
- High Output Booster and Loudspeaker
- Sirius XM Complementary Radio
- CB Radio
- Cleaned Extra USB Connector
- Side Case
Also, Read: Honda 125 New Model 2024: Release Date and New Price.
Engineering of 2023 Honda Gold Wing
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): Goldwing and Gold Wing Visit models have an HSA to stabilize the bike in an incline position. It prevents a rollback at the start of a slope.
- Smart key: The smart smart model knows the default. It also has a “reply” feature that can find bikes in congested areas.
- Reverse: A lower engine-controlled gear will help. The manual transmission Check variants feature electric power steering. Corner adaptation facilitates braking maneuvers.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC): Available on Goldwing Visit models. HSTC instantly monitors tire speed and torque difference. This is useful when driving on sandy roads, in the rain, or dangerous situations.
- LED Lighting: All Goldwing models have full LED lighting. This includes headlights, taillights, and all gauges.
- Airbag: Access Airbag that improves passenger safety is available in DCT Notation.
- Turn signal: The turn signal is placed in the rearview mirror for better visibility.
Comfort and Cargo of 2023 Honda Gold Wing
- Luggage: 2023 Goldwing has a 61-liter trunk. It is large enough to hold two face shields on the head. It has a capacity of 121 liters as luggage.
- Power Windshield: The windshield moves electrically at 4.9 inches. It changes its meaning as the wind moves. Provides excellent wind protection.
- Fair: This fair provides excellent wind and weather protection. It also allows the wind to keep the rider cool on hot days.
- Heated Grips: All models can be equipped with heated grips to keep the rider warm.
- Seats: All Touring models have heated seats for passengers and passengers.
Specification of 2023 Honda Gold Wing
|Engine Type||1833cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder four-stroke|
|Power||124.7 hp @5500 rpm|
|Torque||125.4 lb.-ft @4500 rpm|
|Bore And Stroke||73.0mm x 73.0mm|
|Valve Train||Unicam SOHC; four valves per cylinder|
|Induction||Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI); 50mm throttle body|
|Transmission||Six-speed including overdrive; electric reverse|
CHASSIS SUSPENSION BRAKES
|Front Suspension||Double wishbone; 4.3 inch-travel|
|Rear Suspension||Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock; 4.1 inch-travel|
|Front Brake||Dual 320mm discs|
|Rear Brake||Single 316mm disc|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||30.5°|
|Seat Height||29.3 inches (744 mm)|
|Curb weight||845 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids, and a full tank of fuel)|
|Fuel Capacity||5.5 gallons|
|Miles Per Gallon||42 MPG|
2023 Honda Gold Wing Price
The 2023 Honda Gold Wing could be a powerful trainer with its 1,833cc six-cylinder engine. The GoldWing has a beautiful and convenient design, weighs 804 pounds, and has a walk-and-turn mode for easy maneuvering. The price of the Honda Gold Wing ranges from $25,600 to $32,900.